A crossing of paths, by chance?
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; Sorry hun, I must have read it wrong; 535 words

He didn't exactly pattern his colors but just splashed them on. He wasn't trying to create anything but an absence of white. There were just so many colors in nature that he didn't see why he should be limited to just one. So he used nature to just add color to himself. The color and placement never mattered, just that he was no longer completely white. So the markings always did come across as odd because the coating of before would be fading and he would add on whatever he could find to wherever on his body so there would be a mix old and new on him. But that was just his quirk. Just something that made him who he was.

Ouija took the fish that was offered to him and sniffed at it before licking it. "I've never had river fish before. I've had a couple brought in from the bay though." He spoke up after examining the fish and indicated in the general direction of the Bay of Fundy. He took a small nibble of the fish then licked his lips. "You are right. This isn't bad at all." He took another bite from the fish before letting it lay on his leg so that he could have his hands to work on the beaver once again. But since he had been offered food he figured it was only polite to do the same. "Do you want the meat? I'm mostly interested in the fur anyways." He nodded down to what he was working on as he questioned the other.

"I'm from across the bay myself. Swam over not long ago and happened come upon a few having a meeting. I've just stayed around with them since I was fresh over and had nowhere else to go." He gave a brief run down of just where he was from. He was new to the area so he didn't really know much about what was going on over this way. He didn't know of any other packs or any of that. He had just stuck with the first that he came upon. That was the way he was. Once he pledged loyalty to something he stuck with it until it no longer existed, such as had happened to the cult that he had been born into.

His head lifted from what he was working on as he heard his name. But before he could tell the female that he had no idea, gathering names had never really been something that he sought to do, the guy stood and answered for himself. Of course this prompted Ouija to officially give his name as well. "I'm Ouija, as you've probably figured out by now. Miss Collins here came up with Cercatori D'Arte, was it?" Or at least he believed that is what she had carved into the tree. And if he had gotten it wrong the he had left it open to be corrected. And since she had carved in the name then he assumed and had come up with the concept as well. After all he had only come over when they had claimed the lands, or well Shaw had done the claiming itself.

<style type="text/css">
.ouija_skull .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#000000}
.ouija_skull .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#d6480a}
.ouija_skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d181; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ouija_skull {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#45260a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jiatop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread