A crossing of paths, by chance?
[html]
Meep, sorry bout that!

Skye listened with interest as Ouija gave a brief run-down of his past. She hadn't known much about the large wolf who dyed himself with various colors so that his original color - perhaps white? - was as mysterious as the wolf himself. She was glad that Cercatori d'Arte came as a sort of salvation to the wolf with the many colors, and she felt in his voice that he'd be loyal to it, like she would be. She turned to the orange wolf and away from Ouija as she heard the man begin to speak.

"I'm Dawali Amara, Chief of the AniWayans to the southwest. I passed by on my way to Dahlia de Mai, and noticed your scents. Tell me, is this a new pack?"

Chief? A chief must be the same thing as a leader. So Dawali was the leader of a pack - a pack that, from the sounds of it, was called Aniwaya. She felt a thrill at meeting one of the leaders of the packs she'd heard so much about, and felt a spark of pride in knowing that she, too, was one of the leaders of a pack now. She was proud of the small but able pack she and Shaw had come up with, very proud, and was glad to be here to tell him that there was indeed a new pack here. She was about to say so when Ouija introduced himself.

"I'm Ouija, as you've probably figured out by now. Miss Collins here came up with Cercatori D'Arte, was it?"

"Shawchert made that up, I believe, Ouija," she said, and turning to Dawali, she spoke again, deciding to answer his question; "but that is the name of our pack. Shawchert is the leader, with me being the co-leader," she explained to the orange, feather-clad man. "It's a pack dedicated to the creating and seeking of art. It's very nice to meet you, Dawali," she said with a little bow. He was, after all, a leader, and a guest to their packlands. "I'm Skye."

She supposed she and Shaw should have anticipated the meetings of the other leaders sooner; after all, if no one knew about the pack, it barely existed! She made a promise to herself to perhaps create something of art and present it as a gift to Dawali or the other leaders later; it was always good to make friends of your neighbors, especially if they were greater in numbers than your own pack. And she wanted Cercatori d'Arte to have a good reputation - a good reputation for being a peaceful and art-loving pack, rather than a hostile one.

<style type="text/css">
.skyeforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.skyeforestooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.skyeforest p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skyeforest {margin:0 auto; width:397px; background-color:#4E6617; background-image:url(http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/6222/avatarho.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C8FF87; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#C8FF87; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.skyeforest-border {width:399px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread