A crossing of paths, by chance?
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; Sorry, it's been unusually cold where I am at (enough to actually get snow) and I'm anemic so I can't keep body heat so I've been freezing lately and unable to feel my fingers and toes. And I'll just have Ouija exit since he isn't needed anymore; 314 words

Was the eating of brains really that weird? It was meat and meat was meant to be eaten. Though he had some other purpose in mind for them. He wanted to make something out of the skin and so the brains were needed to soak it in. But that was fine. He would just get another. He smiled and shook his head when he was offered the brains back. "No, it is fine. I will just catch another to use." He had pretty much already decided that before he had even spoke. If he hurried back to the area then he should be able to find another easily enough.

"I am glad that you don't waste." Ouija tried to make sure that he used every part of what he caught. Sometimes resources were scarce and you just couldn't toss anything out. "If you will excuse me I feel the need to depart." He spoke the words as he pushed himself to stand up, tucking away the skin. "It has been a pleasure." He gave a dip of his head before turning and heading off in the direction that he had come from.

Seeing as he had just caught the beaver not long ago he should be able to get another easily enough. At least those were the thoughts that directed his steps. He had an idea in mind and he wanted to go with it. Sitting around and talking was starting to get old. He had to have something to do. He had to keep his hands as well as his mind busy. And now that he had an idea in his head he wanted to get started on it so he could see if it would turn out as he had imagined it would. Of course he thought to find this other male again to show it off when he had it complete.

<style type="text/css">
.ouija_skull .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#000000}
.ouija_skull .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#d6480a}
.ouija_skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d181; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ouija_skull {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#45260a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jiatop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread