story book weddin
Noah was a kind soul maybe to kind much like his grandfather was. Seeing the lady body with fear in her eyes the male took a step back he dipped his head down, pulling his tail tight against his leg. He was not a wolf that wanted to go around and pick fights. He wanted to find that lady that would love his soul as he would love her’s and steal down make a name for them-self have a litter or tow and grow old basting in the warmth of grand kids and if lucky enough great grand kids. Life was showing him that was not going to be a dream come ture. ”Nuh…nuh…nuh…nuh..no your ruh..ruh..right. It’s…It’s…my mu..mu…muh..mom. Sh..sh…she was a. f..f..f..founder. I kn..kn..know sh..sh..she not huh..hu..here any more. I juh..juh..juh just hope ta fun…fun..find a hint of h..hu..her.” The male kept his head lower then the female looking at her, her marking where very different unlike any he had seen in Unwritten.”Yours?” It was quick and simple and he didn’t have to try to fight with his vocal cords to stumble and fight over small words to talk to some one. It was nice that some one wasn’t feeling pitty for him, or laughing at him.

Messages In This Thread