story book weddin
[html]

It really exercised her mind and patience trying to understand the seemingly shy and nervous male. He wasn't small, so why was he so meek. He looked to be a large strong brute, but with the confidence of a mouse...not that it was bad, it just didn't fit. Sitting down she kept her ears back for a moment before he spoke again this time a rather large sentence with lots of stuttering. Ears again flicked forward listening and trying to decipher, her head gave a small tilt, finally she understood and her tail wagged, "Your mom was a founder!? Wow, I wish I could have met her. Judging by how this pack is I bet she was a great woman, sweet and kind with confidence and courage." She was like a big pup at heart, amused by the smallest of gestures and words. Her eyes lite up and she smiled wondering if he needed to hear her name again seeing as he seemed to have missed it probably due to his own frustrated growls or something. She stood up, "Adonia..my name is Adonia Demos...just in case you missed it the first time." Another soft smile came from her, then she circled around him coming to his side, "If you want I can find Jefferson for you, if you're looking for signs of your mother..you know just for comfort or whatever, maybe Jefferson has a few of her trinkets or things as memorandum, you know of the founders. Personally, I never really new of any of the founders, or heard of them. I've been here, um..about six or seven months...umm or has it been longer than that?"

She was beginning to relax some, and it was showing in small ways by how much she talked and how much she was letting her guard down around the large male. Sitting down near his side she tilted her head in thought, then finally shrugged, "Oh..whatever..who cares, I've been here long enough.." She let out a soft giggle. Granted in the back of her mind she figured he'd end up leaving and becoming an acquaintance rather than a friend, but she might as well enjoy his company while she could. She gave up on mateship and the like no male wanted her, so why bother. Her two toned eyes looked back to him, "So..what do ya' say? Wanna go see Jefferson?" Her joy filled eyes looked to him wondering if he would possibly stick around for a few days, or meet Jefferson then leave. She wasn't sure, but all she knew was she was curious about him and wondering if that stuttering was a permanent fixture on his tongue. Seemed he was able to say one word without a stutter, maybe others would follow.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread