story book weddin
[html]

pleh, shortness....AAAAHH AND I just posted with Aro..w.e.

Adonia noticed his slight panic as she didn't realize he was blind on one side, perhaps she was being a little too much again. Her ears went back as her smile turned slightly sheepish before she felt the head butt upon her shoulder and leg. She was caught of guard by the touch and she gave a soft wag and a nervous smile unsure how to react and why he did it, but then she realized he wasn't going to respond in words. Maybe he didn't feel like stuttering anymore, that was fine then. A soft chuckle came from her and she did the move back to him, "Okay, then lets find Jefferson" It was then as she started moving she realized maybe it would be better to call for him, "..umm...maybe I should call for him..I think that would be easier..." She turned to him wondering if he had an opinion. She liked to know what others thought, and it seemed other wolves opinions mattered a lot to her, a lot of times she found herself taking them to heart which she knew she shouldn't because half the time they cut into her like a knife.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread