story book weddin
OOC: ha! I posted with Adonia this time Tongue

Her eyes looked at him finding it amusing that for such a large male he acted like he didn't know how to push his weight around. That was fine, she didn't mind. He was adorable to say the least. She noted his quietness and it was the only thing that bothered her. Despite his stuttering his voice was kind and soothing to her. It made her happy to hear another canine. She tilted her head as he seemed to gesture he wanted to walk, but she wanted to hear him say it, and she sat down, "...you know, whether your nervous or if it's some sort of physical thing, you should try and talk. I mean, I heard you say one word without stuttering...why not speak more? Does it frustrate you that you stutter? Is that why you're not going to talk?" She let her curiosity go asking him many questions feeling he wasn't going to attack her, hell it seemed he was afraid she'd attack which was crazy. There were very few things that would make her become aggressive, some she wasn't even aware of but that was because no one had ever pushed her yet.

Adonia sat waiting, she understood he wanted to hunt down the leader apposed to calling him, which was fine, at least she had an eye on the male who came into Phoenix Valley but maybe calling was better. Oh well, there was no immediate danger in this stranger, after all he was a stranger to her and maybe even the land. Was he ever a member of P.V. himself? That she had yet to find out, and perhaps she could get more information from him while they walked for Jefferson. Phoenix Valley was a sizable place surely it would take the rest of the day to walk it, if not more than that. Her ears went back thinking if howling for the leader was better, but what harm was there in walking it? Would she get into trouble? Suddenly she worried about making Jefferson mad. Her stomach began to get upset. "..I know I offered the choice..but..I don't know if Jefferson would get mad...I--I think it would be better if we called for him anyway..you know, you are not part of Phoenix Valley and all. I don't want to get in trouble because you were in the lands for more than a day without him knowing. I'd feel bad, and--and I don't want to get in trouble..is, is that okay with you?" She shrunk down some scared to upset him. He seemed like a nice male and all, she would like to at least have one friend.

Messages In This Thread