story book weddin
[html]

She felt utterly stupid for being sheepish as she was and straightened up as ordered then issued an apology spoken softly and nearly a whisper from her muzzle, "Sorry.." She listened as Jefferson went on speaking to Noah about his father. Sounds like an honorable and confident male. Then as the one eyed brute went on she suddenly wondered what kind of parents he had. They would have looked down upon her then just like her father's family. Her head went down, she was a 'hybrid'; a mutt; a sin. She lifted her head hearing the leader speak her name, her eyes met his for a brief moment then looked down in shame, she should have been more prompt. She gave a soft nod, "Yes, sir, I'll be more prompt next time I get the chance. I'm sorry.." It was sharply after her apology that Noah again spoke up.

Shock of what Noah asked made her look at him ears perked and a gawk on her face for a moment. It took her a minute to realize that she was and she quickly looked away head down. How could one do such a thing to another? Rape? Hit? But then she remembered her own haunting memories, her mother...The husky was vicious to her and still before she left to come to Novia Scotia her mother was in denial of such abuses toward her. A long kept secret about her past, no one knew of it, not a bit of it. Her eyes looked up to Jefferson then she bowed her head, "..if it is okay, I'm going to excuse myself.." She backed away kindly waiting for a small signal she could go, and then she would dismiss herself from the two.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread