story book weddin
[html]

Sorry guys, I forgot about this thread! @_@

Though Noah much claimed to be their child, Jefferson hardly saw any resemblance of Lucifer or Deuce in the coward that was Noah. However, Jefferson very much remembered Lucifer's father as well—his stay was just as unpleasant as his son's, but thankfully short-lived—and that man had gone by the same name as this one. Perhaps it was some sort of mistake; from what Jefferson had seen thus far, there were no similarities whatsoever. This Noah did not have the cockiness of his father nor the selfish, impudent racism of his mother, and yet the cyclops could not alter his biased gaze. He was, however, in need; perhaps allowing Deuce's son into his pack would be rather late payback for, well, Deuce allowing him. As much as she didn't want to, of course.

Noah got to the point, his questions raw and blunt. The brute's tattered ears rose and he lay a rather pointed stare on the cowering thing. He nodded patiently at Adonia as she attempted to leave—it was probably better off she did, if this was going to be the conversational subject—then straightened his shoulders once more and whispered seductively. "Hit? Rape? I don't know." He didn't stutter on those words. A man like him didn't stutter on those words. "She led the pack until the day she left, and he was at the bottom. Iskata was gone so I wasn't promoted yet, but..." He paused to consider. "He wouldn't have. He wouldn't have done that while I was around, even if I didn't like either of them. He was under my direct command since the day he joined, as per orders from Iskata." Such fond memories.

"Haku," he answered, not a string of hesitance in the word, "a half-breed. She was a hypocrite."

<style>
.jefferson p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefferson b {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic; font-size:12px;}
.jefferson {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e9dccb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #88653a; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#9c7341; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... table2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:195px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread