story book weddin
[html]

It's okay dear. I will still and always love you :3
WC:384

Noah hated the fact that the female was being scolded on his behalf. It wasn’t her fault he was so persistent about finding the leader that stood in front of him. She was just trying to keep him in a area, surely she had plans to call for the one eye leader. Noah tried to keep his face white of any emotion but for some reason she wasn’t able to, his lifeless eyes sharpened watching how she was quick to say how sorry she was. Noah was sorry he stepped foot pass the border line, it wasn’t her fault. He looked over at her, something in her eyes was uneasy about this whole issue. Noah knew that this topic that he had swayed the talk to was very sticky to talk about if one had a daemon or two under their shadows. He flicked his ears trying to hear what the female said it was very muted but the male had an idea by the look in her eyes. He turned his head to Jefferson, watching him nod off the female pack wizard; the male looked to her with a grim smile and nodded to. He hated for her to leave she was able to understand him and to translate for him.

Turning back to Jefferson the male was ever so kind to fulfill every question that the Sawtooth male had. Then the Soul leader insulted his mother. Noah was a stuttering scared male but he believed in a few things and he stood strong for them. Noah gave a nod, he was thankful for the help of the male pointing him in the way of his next trip on his mission to see what drove his father to the point of drugs, drinking and abuse. ”Tuh..tuh..thank you for yo..yo..your kindness. Muh..Muh..Might I request a ug..uh.ru..rank with in yuh…your…your lands? “ Noah was hopeful that the male wouldn’t turn him away based on what he was figuring out him and his mother had not had the best relationship ever. Noah understood that sometimes she was a little hard to get along with, and when she believed in something she stood strong to that... most of the times. ”Muh..Muh..My mother has a wuh..wuh..Wuhk…Weakness, naked time. However puh..puh..puh..please don’t degrade huh..hu..her. She is a..ahh..ah..after all mu..mu..my mother.”

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#487363}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#425cff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread