story book weddin
[html]
Wanna close this soon, or just continue? Doesn't matter to me ^^

Noah might have been the offspring of two of Jefferson's bigger enemies, but the male began to maintain himself as an independent concept in the scarred man's eye. Deuce had never been quite so polite, quite so accomodating—Jefferson couldn't exactly blame himself for his distaste for her, as she had tried to send the dying skeleton away simply for his half-blood heritage he had no defense for, not to mention left an entire pack in his incapable hands rather suddenly—and Lucifer, for sure, had been nothing but irritating and rebellious. The cyclops had internally celebrated when the white male disappeared and was out of his hair, hopefully forever, and could only hope his son would prove better. So far, Noah had been nothing but polite and much different in demeanor altogether.

"Loas," Jefferson said flatly, his eye wandering as he rapidly lost interest. While curious of how this boy would fare in comparison to his parents, the cyclops did not expect too much from him. After all, he was cowering like a rabbit facing death, much the opposite of both his parents in their days as prominent pieces of the Patriarch's life. "I don't want to see you turning out like your parents, and won't resist knocking you out on your ass the second you do," the cyclops continued, now turning a pointed, glowing eye to the underling. "I don't want to see you cowering like this, either. You're going to toughen up if you're going to stay here. I've made this pack a proud place since your mother gave it up to me. You understand that?"

His tone was unnecessarily harsh, but normal of the cyclops—those that needed his harshness to toughen up would inevitably receive it. He would not use it to shape Noah into his father, however, and thus the cyclops subtly resisted the brunt of his sarcasm and bluntness. Noah very quietly rebelled against his mouthing about Deuce, at which the cyclops cracked a slight, satisfied smile: "Good," he said, "I'll speak of her how I like, but I won't speak of her around you. Now, how are you going to prove to me you're going to be worth something in this pack?"

<style>
.jefocean p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefocean b {color:#6189a6; font-size:12px;}
.jefocean {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#adc2d0; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2e4251; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:500px; background-color:#D8E2E9; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ftable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:155px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread