[M]I Broke it, You Pay
[html]

Andd.. I welcome you back with a sucky post. x:

The male looked less massive when in his regular wolf form, but he still seemed heavy when on top of her. She let out a few soft whines as he pulled out of her for a moment, giving way to her panting again when he re-penetrated. Her tail brushed across his chest as he thrusted, her body being pushed forward with each rough movement. Her claws dug into the ground, trying to get a hold of some thing to help her force herself back against him. Her fragile body shook under him; this time from the overwhelming pleasure.

"I-It's wonderful..! She howled, ending her words with a soft growl. Her panting became heavier, feeling his hot breath on her neck after each moan he released. "Don't s-stop.. Please!" She begged him, sad at the thought of him leaving her. It was not like the attachment she had to Moonfyre. With this male, she didn't want to let go of the pleasure he presented her with.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hhwn b {font-weight:bold; color:#48ca08; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-hhwn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff;}
.character-hhwn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;color:#b40101;}
.character-hhwn {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://oi54.tinypic.com/1zgq6nd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 269px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: ‘Palatino Linotype’, ‘Book Antiqua’, Palatino, serif;
font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread