Only a Memory Away
[html]

(3 Points) OOC wheee!!

if he thought that she had beauty only on the outside he’d been wrong. The sound of her voice made him feel like a little pup again swooning at anything that would come by, he hoped that wasn’t what he was looking like. He cleared his throat hoping he could keep whatever composure he had.

It is a great pleasure to meet you tusuki,

He blushed, feeling bad he couldn’t pronounce her name in the fluid way she did, well he’d have to practice it. If he was lucky he’d make a friend, and she’d enjoy his company.

I have heard of this place, I can see why it’s where it is. A beautiful land. Have you lived here long?

He asked curious, she didn’t seem like a personal wolf from the way she had answered him, and not even the slightest smile on her face, which made him start to worry, and not many wolves made him do that. He hoped he had not offended her in any way.

I was just looking at the area, I want to make the alpha of this pack a very nice gift as we are neighbors and quite close to one another.

He was in fact making something for all the packs he knew about, and hopefully make allies out of them rather than enemies, but so far he’d had one that was going that way as one of its members attacked him. He’d be more cautious, but how did they feel if he was there peacefully on a pack related mission? He cursed himself for mind wandering and went to the here and now. If this young woman knew the Alpha here then she might be able to actually tell him a little about the wolf, but he wanted to know more about her though.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread