Only a Memory Away
[html]

+3 OOC: He’s all words Wink!

Her words were like honey to his ears when she said that it was nice to meet him, it was in a bit of a nicer tone, one that seemed welcoming enough to him. When she mentioned she’d been out to sea his ears perked up. He smiled at her, he had always been intrigued by sea voyages.

You have been on a boat? That must have been something, where did you come from?

He asked, her accent was actually very strange to him, but it sounded so beautiful, like a song. He smiled pleasantly when she said the leader was not around. He didn’t have the said gift with him, it wasn’t even made yet.

That’s ok, I was actually wanting to figure things out before I meet him, I am a carver so I can carve up a nice little thing that would possibly mean something to him, but I’d like to make him something that he likes. Do you happen to know about him, his personality?

Shaw didn’t need to know the likes and dislikes of the wolf a personality tended to be enough for him to make something worthwhile. Her question made him beam with pride.

Yes that was me. I am also a flute player.

He said, digging through his bag for his flute and pulled it out to show it to her. It was not gorgeous thing, he’d made it to do its job. He did, however have a metal flute he’d found, preserved that he used only on special occasions, but as that was back home, he could not show it to her.

I made this flute myself, and it does play lovely songs, though the songs could not be more lovely as you.

He said charmingly, staring at her and putting the flute to his lips to play a slow soft song.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread