Only a Memory Away
[html]

+3 OOC:

Shawchert had never heard of Japan himself, but to travel for a month on the sea it must habe been pretty far he widened his eyes, it must have been a hard time staying in one place for so long.

That is a mighty long time to be out to sea. I’m sorry to say that I have never been to Japan. Though it would be worth the visit if there were wolves like you there.

He was now feeling he put a little too much flattery into that one but it wasn’t going to bother him for long as she started explaining what she knew of her leader. He soaked in all the words that she gave, trying to picture the wolf, though that was impossible to get perfect, he wasn’t trying to focus what was on the outside but more of what was on the inside. he grinned happily at her compliment, for that’s what he took it as.

It just means that I can never say that I am bored.

He said once he’d finished his flute playing. He could tell she liked it, he could see it in her eyes and the smile that she made, well it melted his own heart. It made him want to play some more music for her just to see the smile.

You should smile more often, it is so beautiful.

He said, not a charm that he normally used, but a pure and simple compliment. He pulled the flute to his mouth and started playing again, this time swaying slowly around her, a light in his eyes himself, he was being playful, though he knew little of actual playing, he danced around her for a little while before pulling the flute from his lips

So, tell me what Japan is like? Is it much different than Nova Scotia?

Shawchert had traveled around other areas in his years as a loner, but as she said she’d gotten here from the sea so she knew little else. He was curious about what Japan was like to produce such a quiet lovely lady.
wish.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread