Only a Memory Away
[html]

+3 OOC: Shaw the egomaniac o.O

It is too bad that I couldn’t go for a visit then, I’m afraid I’m more of a land animal myself, the thought of a boat really turns my stomach.

He said, smiling a little, it seemed he’d caught a bit of a slick area in the conversation and he wanted her to be happy, so he didn’t want to prod her anymore than he should. He was happy after he did his little dance around her that she liked the music, he couldn’t help but want to keep playing, but he was still so interested in the place she had come from. So it was different for sure, apparently they were more wild here than they were in Japan, it made him wonder… if she thought lesser of them, but then again Shaw had always been the lowest of the low until he came into the area headstrong in making his way. Now he was a leader, though he’d become one he still felt like a lower creature, and thinking that someone could be more civilized made him feel more like a barbarian.

There is a pack I know of, they have a system kind of like that, but it is too small to really split into smaller groups, but from what I’ve heard they grow food not just for themselves but for the animals they have. I don’t know much but I’ve been about myself, I’ve wandered in my day, and I’ve seen towns and such, I have to admit though, I like the life of a pack rather than the life of a community.

He said, then shut his mouth, he was talking too much. This was him learning about her, though he seemed to get a bit ahead of himself and spoke away anyway.

Well in any case I’m glad you came here, it’s a nice place, I’m pretty new myself actually, I haven’t been here for too long actually, though I think I accomplished so much in a few months than I have in my pack.

Grrr there he went starting to talk about himself again. He would keep quiet for now in hopes he’d get her to open up a little more.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread