Only a Memory Away
[html]

+5 OOC: jeebus…. Forgive me on the last part I winged it a bit /cry

Tsuki was a woman of few words as well as expression, but when melding both together she told a story, and Shaw was trying to decipher this story, little by little. She was confused and lost… it made him feel sad for her, he wondered if her community had been like the pack he’d come from, strict and uncaring of those weaker than the norm. He mentioned nothing about that though, that pack was the past, they had disposed of him cruelly, treated him as an Omega should be treated all for one rumor one of the Omega’s had spread about him… that he’d done a crime.

In any case, I doubt the ship life would do me much good, besides you are here, there’s no need to visit there.

This was another flatter, but one to make her feel good about herself, he hoped that it would be taken that way, it wasn’t that he didn’t respect other cultures, in fact he found them exciting and interesting, though when she spoke up again about the disorder of it all, Shaw tilted his head, the pack here was not like his then? Though Shaw was one that was pretty lax with rules they still had jobs, they still were expected to do duties that befitted the pack or else they wouldn’t live much longer.

I’m sure there is structure, you just have to find it, I’m not saying it should be hard to find, but every wolf has their place and duty in any pack.

He said, packs were made to be tight knit, that’s what he’d learned, then again he’d never been in a huge pack, though the one he had now was growing beyond his own wonders. The word went around about it and they had many more joiners come at last… though he felt his stomach turn at her question about just recently making the pack it seemed like she was disbelieving that a pack could be formed or was it that he was still new to the lands. Whatever the case he didn’t want her to think he was just a nobody, his father had been a leader after all, though Shaw had been treated like nothing since he was born, as the runt of his litter.

Yes it was just recently made, but it was quite a difficult task, not one I’d be willing to repeat. I do not plan for anything to happen with my pack though so I think I’m good for a while.

The last part was made as a joke, he really didn’t plan for anything to happen with his pack at all, much less it actually being pulled apart, he was working to keep it together tight knit like a pack should be. he could tell the woman was definitely homesick and he was probably making it worse.

But in any case, you can always find something to keep your mind off of the disappointments of a pack, and look to what’s good about it, so far you are safe as well as you can be, so the pack is working enough to keep you protected, now you need to let yourself go, loosen up, learn something new maybe. Find something that will make you not have to think about home all the time.

He said, playing his flute for a second. It was his way of remembering his home rather than forgetting it, but it seemed she needed some kind of distraction, he wanted to remember his mother and all that she taught him and the best way to do that was to play his flute and he did, constantly.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread