Only a Memory Away
[html]

WC: 325 (+3) OOC: what a crappy shaw post, lol he’s gotta find a way to dig outta that XD

Ah well, I figured that, but as you are the only clue to such a place in the here and now, I suppose it would be best to say that in any case.

He said, smiling at her, he knew little to nothing of the foreign land, and though it was obviously intriguing, he doubted he’d step food off the continent he was on now. He had troubles crossing the great lakes let alone an ocean… though he did sit in a tiny boat as a disgruntled wolf rowed him across… but it was all the same matter, he more than likely wouldn’t like it. Was she unhappy that there weren’t so many wolves? If there were that many, things would become polluted, tainted, disorderly, and not to mention their prey. He liked it the way it was, small tight knit packs over random strangers, but he said nothing but merely nodded. What had made him shirk back and want to defend himself were her next words.

Now ma’am I never said you needed to forget about your home, nor any of the things you’ve learned from them, but as of right now, you are not at home, remember everything, I remember my old home, though I wish I didn’t but I do, only to remind myself what not to become, you have every right to keep your heritage with you, but try to understand the cultures of your own pack as well…

He trailed off for a second, feeling bad he was scolding her for mistaking that he mentioned she should forget about her own home,

I truly meant that you shouldn’t hide away from something new…

Ok those were bad words to say too, he cursed himself. He felt angered at himself for letting his words come out the way they did, but hopefully Tsuki would not take too much offense to them, then again, he could tell how well disciplined she was.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread