Angels on the Moon
[html]

Here we go! I've pmed people who I'd like to join, but if you'd like to join and haven't received a pm from me, feel free to shoot me one! =D
Wc: 473

Ghita had known her pups were due for only a few days now, but she knew that fact as well as she knew that there were three piercings in her ear and two in her lower lip. The huntress had stuck closer to the Manor than usual, haunting it like an unhappy ghost what with her limp and pronounced dislike for being cooped up. Most days she tried to make a circuit of the property surrounding the Manor at least once before returning to the large sanctuary, but she'd been behind on her activity for a day now.

Her stomach had grown exponentially, far bigger than her size with Sophia and Aro. It helped that Ghita had taken her Secui form for this pregnancy (Lupus felt too small and breakable compared to the Secui - it gave her added comfort), and her larger frame was constantly seen to whoever wandered around the house at this time. The morning itself started like any other morning of the late pregnancy - Ghita had woken up late, Jazper's impression on the bed barely there with only hints of his scent, and then wandered out the slightly ajar door in search of food. The rest of the day progressed in a similar manner - search for food, return to the bedroom to nap. Only when the nausea gripped her did the fae shuffle out the back door to relieve her upset stomach a few minutes away from the Manor.

It was dusk that turned all of that upside down. The sun had just disappeared from sight, as Ghita could see from where she lay on the porch, when a large spasm rocked her body and shot through her spine. Cringing in pain, the woman dug her ebony nails into the wood, waiting for the contraction to pass for the moment, before tentatively opening her turquoise eyes to the world once more, distrusting the lack of pain. Pulling herself to her shaky paws, Ghita moved inside the Manor to the all-too familiar living room, letting her body collapse onto the floor beneath her to ready herself for the second contraction.

She was more prepared for this pregnancy than she'd been with her first one, but that didn't mean that the fear had disappeared. Once she'd had the miscarriage, every litter thereafter was a source of worry that never died, save for the glimmer of hope that Sophia and Aro brought. She also knew the pain now, and knew what it would bring and so could prepare for it. Ghita could feel now the second wave of pain building, and opened her maw to hope for someone, anyone to bring her loved ones to her. Voice high with panic masked in excitement, one could detect the tremble in the pregnant fae's voice from hopefully a while away. "I... I think it's time....!"

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajulygift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c99a5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ghitajulygift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d364c; text-align:center;}
.ghitajulygift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajulygift01 {margin:0 auto; width:381px; background-color:#e2d3c4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0e7df; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d364c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajulygift01-border1 {width:383px; border:1px solid #0b151e; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajulygift01-line1 {width:357px; border-bottom:1px dotted #baada2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread