Angels on the Moon
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

No, it was actually me, lol. I'm sorry XP

Aro watched as one by one relatives and family friends came, it all baffled him. The women said it was all normal, this was normal. In that case he didn't want to know what abnormal was, this didn't look beautiful at all, it was actually quite scary. He could see there was pain on his mothers face, but everyone seemed to be reassuring it was okay. So, this is what it must have been like to have birthed him and his sister...As questions came at him about being a big brother he was quiet, for the first time in his life he had nothing to say, he was speechless. He sort of backed away keeping his distance as the females seemed to gather around, worry still on his face along with utter wonderment. "I..I think I'll wait outside.." He managed to mutter some as he backed out of the room. He hoped it wouldn't have been disrespectful of him, he just didn't feel comfortable. Something about his mother bleeding and 'pooping' out puppies just wasn't his cup of tea. He was happy for her, and his father but being a brother didn't seem all that exciting, not as exciting as they made it out to be. Of course he'd love his siblings, they were family but Aro was going through a me time and the thought of sharing things with a little runt just didn't seem that appealing at this point in time. Either way, he wanted to leave the room, there was too much commotion.

He went out onto the porch where the porch swing was, old and rusted chains held it somehow staying strong. He sat down in silence while he wondered what they'd look like, what they'd be called, and would there be any brothers? More sisters? He hoped he would have brother, at least. Having a sister wasn't much fun, not as fun as having a brother would be. What would he call him? What name would his parents give him? Let alone would this change the love his parents had for him? Yes Aro was a 'grown' boy now but still he had a right to be a little selfish about his parents' attention. His stomach felt a little upset as he had yet to tell them that he played on leaving tonight..maybe he could put it off till tomorrow? Yeah, he would leave Crimson tomorrow. Of course he wasn't leaving leaving, just wanted to explore, see what was all out there. Meet other pack leaders, other pack members. Life seemed to have a lot to offer and Aro hadn't seen the half of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread