~Joining~
[html]

Hello and welcome to Souls! I am Fy'Ra. If you have any questions about the Inferni pack or Souls at all, feel free to ask and I will answer the best I can. Also, would you like your account name to be changed to Sandy to fit your character's name? WC: 312 {3 points}

Sepirah had been monitoring the borders much more often and checking to see if there would be anyone else to warn about the awesome power and pride of the Inferni pack. Her eyes wandered along the many skulls as her paws carried her along. Her days of training were still going and she would not hesistate to take down an intruder if it was worth the pack’s safety. The dark princess stopped as she picked up a scent carried by the wind. It wasn’t too strong but it was recent. With the guidance of the wind, the jackal chased after it to find its source and whoever was there.

One thing she was curious about was the fact that the new scent was coming from inside the territory. She followed it until she found the she coyote at the water getting a drink. The dark princess could understand a tired coyote needing some water, but it was not wise to trespass into claimed territory. Not wanting to cause any trouble unless the new she coyote did, she snuck away and took to the other side of the water, staring at the new comer. ”Don’t you think it’s wise not to just trespass onto a pack’s territory without their permission first?” Her tone was calm and seemed to show no emotion. She was intent on finding out what she was here for.

Seeing as neither of the leaders were here, it was time to take matters into her own hands. She sat down and kept her gaze on the stranger. ”What brings you into the Inferni pack other than to steal our resources.” The jackal remained calm and only wanted to get a little fear thrown into her mind to make sure she wouldn’t do something like this again. Her golden eyes locked and her tail flicked back and forth as she waited.

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread