~Joining~
(Yes please ^^ It'd fit my character that way)

Sandy, frozen in fear, slowly looked up at the newcomer, and she put her tail in between her legs and flattened her ears in a submissive manner. How stupid could she have been!? She mustn't have been paying attention to where she was going, and crossed into the wolfs territory! Sandy never really was the fighting type, and she more or less always submitted to higher ranking-looking wolves. She lay down on her belly to show she gave in, and was not there to cause any trouble whatsoever.
"M-My name is Sandy," responded Sandy, now giving into her cowering attitude. She looked so beautiful and graceful as she was walking among the Territory, but now she looked like a submissive wolf with ears laid back, and tail tucked under.
Well, this must be pack territory. She now was greeted with the scent of marked borders. She was on the run, so maybe she should start a new life in a pack, instead of running again.
"I came here for a drink," continued Sandy a little more bravelly now, "I have been travelling for days."

Messages In This Thread