~Joining~
[html]

WC: 315 {3 points}

Sepirah could see the look of fear in the female’s eyes and stance as she made her appearance. She watched the coyote’s tail creep in between her legs as the dark princess raised her head. Her golden gaze remained on the stranger as she formed her submissive position. The jackal moved her head around the area and moved her ears to make sure that no one else was coming. The dark princess was not as cruel as she knew some of the other members to be and she wanted to give strangers a chance to explain themselves before she made her decisions. With a soft sigh, the jackal lowered her gaze to try and make the coyote feel more comfortable. If she decided to become a member of Inferni, she wanted to make sure this coyote would not make the same mistake twice.

Sepirah kept her ears up as she listened to the stranger say her name. Her cowardly attitude was not doing well for her. ”Rise Sandy. There is no need for you to be acting like a cowardly dog unless you are an enemy. I do not smell any of the packs on you so you have no reason to fear me.” Sepirah began to wag her tail gently to lighten up the mood. She didn’t want any new comers to feel that they didn’t belong to the pack. So she indeed was a wanderer. Perhaps she was looking for a new home. ”I see. You have stumbled into Inferni territory, a clan and home to coyotes like yourself.” The dark princess of course did not look as much coyote as many of the other members did. She had jackal blood flowing in her views but had enough percentage of coyote to be welcomed into the pack. Since Sandy looked more on the coyote side, she must have enough to achieve the requirement.

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread