~Joining~
[html]

You get the post early! Shower time for me though XD. WC: 342 {3 points}

Sepirah watched with a smile on her face as the stranger broke from her cowardly attitude and began to rise. This was exactly what the jackal was looking for. Inferni should consist of coyotes who are not afraid of others and have a strong will if they are going to be the future of the pack. The dark princess waited until the sandy coyote was more confident and continued with her tale of how she came about to the Inferni pack. The jackal paused as she could still see some of the tears in her eyes. Judging from this, she must have come from of rough life, or she was injured. Seeing as Sandy looked fine, she assumed the first option.

Sepirah’s eyes narrowed as the stranger’s hesistation returned once again. This was beginning to get rather annoying. The dark princess could understand if the female was tried and thirsty after traveling for so long, but if anyone was looking for a home, they would surely want to present themselves in a more confident matter. The jackal rose to her feet and cut across the water to where she was stand right in front of the coyote. She showed a couple of her teeth just to see how Sandy would react. She then moved her head back and stood, tall and strong.

Sepirha cleared her throat before continuing. ”Are you sure you want to join the pack? You don’t seem so confident. How do I know you’re not a spy for another pack or perhaps an enemy? If you truly want a spot in our ranks, then I’m sure you’ll present yourself in a more confident matter.” She paused before moving to the coyote’s back side. ”So I ask you again, are you sure you want to join our pack and if so, what skills could you provide for us?” The jackal wanted to see how Sandy would react to her tone and movement. If she was truly an Inferni ready member, she would take her advice and boost her own confidence.

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread