~Joining~
(Awesome ending ^^ Sandy better toughen up and lose her attitude)

Sandy was growing even more confident, and even as the Jackal circled her she did not flinch. It was as if a whole new Sandy was shining, and she felt even more confidence then ever. A seep of pride trickled into her heart, but all pride and confidence must fall sometimes.
It was not the circling action that made her hesitate. Nor was it the Jackal's big smile. It was the Skill question. What skills did she have? She didn't exactly know. She had paused for a while, thinking, hesitating, using her confidence and feeling a little more cowardly. She knew this Jackal was getting impatient, and she now understood this Pack was about confidense. She refused to become a coward again, but she just didn't know what good skills she had to offer.
No, Sandy! A voice in her head shouted, Be confident, be brave, be yourself!
Then the Jackal hit her by saying about how her confidence was slipping. If she really did want to join the pack, she'd have to be brave. A 'presentation' must have meant a meeting with the leaders maybe...How would they react to her bad Confidence problem? And then, the Jackal was also right at another point. How did she know how what the pack wanted from her? There were other skills as well, other then hunting and fighting. She now felt a little bit more confident, and she stood tall.
"I am a Peace maker, though not much of a hunter or fighter. I am quick on my feet, silent as well, and I have sharp eyesight!"
This was true. She was a natural peace maker, quick on her paws, and eyes that were sharp and correct, though not very accurate.
Confidence...I am Confident!

Messages In This Thread