~Joining~
[html]

Leader needed! Sandy, I need you to go to the first post in this thread, edit it so the title of the thread says "~Joining~ (Leader Needed)". WC: 317 {3 points}

Sepirah was proud to see that she was able to shape the stranger into presenting herself more properly. Her confidence was brought back to the surface and blaring into her ears. Sandy was going to need this boost of confidence when she was talking to the leaders. They would ultimately decide whether she would be allowed into the pack or not. The dark princess finally stopped circling and sat back down in front of her, her tail slinking into the water. A smile formed on her face as she relaxed her posture. She was now ready to let the leaders make their judgement. Her golden orbs moved to the stranger and hoped that she was ready as well.

Sepirah raised her ears and flicked her tail a couple times, splashing the water behind her. ”Glad to see your confidence has returned, but now it’s time to put it to the test.” She raised her muzzle towards the air and gave a jackal filled howl. It was not like the wolves, so she was sure only the leaders of Inferni would hear her and come to her, unless they were busy of course. Once she was do with her howl presentation, she lowered her muzzle and returned her gaze to Sandy. ”Because of my rank, I am not allowed to invite you into the pack, but hopefully one of the leaders will be here shortly to see if you’re worthy of joining our ranks.”

Sepirah gave a small yawn and moved to the side, placing her figure upon a rock. She lowered herself and allowed her paws to hang over the edge. For now her work was done and she wanted to relax. She of course would answer any questions the leader had to her, but for now it was her turn to be on the sidelines. Her smile remained as she waited patiently for someone to respond.

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread