let the sun shine
[html]
OOC: Word Count: 329

IC:

It was good to see Gideon. Ascher had had precious little interaction with his brother since he had return to Dahlia de Mai. Granted, having puppies of his own to take care of made it seem like Gideon was just that much of an older brother to him. Still, it was great to see his brother doing well and enjoying his life - it made Ascher's life just a bit brighter to know his family was succeeding. That eased the sting of Shiloh just enough to not worry about her right now.

And Saul was positively electric in his exuberance to shift. His whole body looked as if it were quivering, but Ascher was not sure if he was that excited to try out this growing up ritual. And it seemed like Saul had at least noticed Ascher dumping himself out of his unexpected sleeping spot; perhaps he had even witnessed it and just was remaining silent on the matter. Ascher desperately hoped there would not be any teasing if he had been seen. That would be unbearable. Maybe just telling his brothers what had happened would be a good thing, though; sympathy or an explanation of how he got up that tree would be great. That was more important than teasing, actually...

"Sorry I'm late, I woke up in a tree and I don't know how I got there. I hope my shouting didn't wake them up, either, Giddie; I really don't want to make them fussy. But yes! Shifting today would be awesome, especially if we can all do it at the same time. I don't really know how to do it, but if you think it's easy enough, Saul, then I'm with you for it. Especially if Giddie's here, too. Anything's better than falling out of a tree 'cause I can't reach the branches..."

Ascher stopped rambling and looked sheepishly at his brothers, hoping that he didn't look like a complete klutz in front of them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread