let the sun shine
[html]
OOC: It's all good - there has been discussion on the powerplay and it worked out for the best :-> Word Count: 382

IC:

The tumble that Ascher wondered about abruptly snatched all of the young Stormbringers up in a flurry of trips and falls. It could not be said that it was not fun, but Ascher hoped he had not startled anyone overmuch. He heard Saul chide him - the basket of food must have been knocked around a goodly amount. But Ascher heard a great deal of laughter surrounding him as his brothers untangled themselves from his odd leap. Ascher rolled just a small amount, getting himself off of Gideon before he might actually harm him - that was not what playing was about, after all. But just as soon as Ascher was clear of his eldest brother, Saul clambered on top of him and snapped his jaws at Ascher's face. In any other circumstance, the young wolf would likely have been more concerned, but today was too vivacious to be worried about anything. So Ascher cocked his head to one side and licked his brother's muzzle in a playful manner before receiving one in return.

Getting up kept getting easier as the shifted wolf learned well the differences between arms and legs. Ascher wiped his hands on his chest to get dirt off of them before helping Saul collect the scattered food. While picking up the last of the fruits, it occurred to Ascher that he could learn to juggle and throw some of these, but he resisted the urge to toss everything into the air. One uncharacteristic thing at a time would suffice for now, or so the adolescent wolf said to himself. Upon hearing Saul's last remark, however, Ascher had to retort back "Since when had you planned on becoming a gentleman, Saul? I thought you would be too rough-and-tumble to be a poised adult." Ascher softened his statement with a rub on his brother's shoulder, in case his sarcasm could be misunderstood.

"Gideon? Where'd you go- oh," were the next words out of Ascher's mouth, considering the situation. Seeing his brother yet again sprawled out on the path towards the beach. "You do know that I tackled you back here, right? I had no idea you could get all the way over there so quickly," the young Stormbringer chuckled. He jogged over to his brother and held out his hand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread