New Heights
[html]

WC: - 300 OOC: Suckish post, yes. But better than nothin' eh? xD

Aurora decided it was time to get to know these lands, so she headed out for Dans l'Obscurite. Or so it was called. This part of the land reminded her of home, especially from the tree tops. These branches seemed sturdier, to her at least, than some of the limbs and branches at the Cour des Miracles territory. The thought of her new pack made her smile in lupus form. Violet eyes brightening, she remembered all of her encounters with the different pack members so far. Oh, wasn't she pleased, indeed. Encounters reminded her of Kemo, the blind white wolf she ran into in neutral territory.

The wolfess sighed. She wondered if she'd see him again. Thoughts of him filled her mind until she spotted not only a strange looking fox, but also a black cat. I wonder if I can speak with them. If they would be afraid of me. Guess the only way to know is to find out. Hopping down from branch to branch, she landed on the forest floor with grace and stealth. Then the white beauty sat down and decided to observe the two. Males, I believe. Both of them.

Greetings, forest dwellers, she said loud enough for them to hear. I won't hurt you. Aura smiled. What are you two up to, may I ask? This should be interesting to tell her pack when she got back.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread