New Heights
[html]

OOC: O.o I feel like I kinda overdid it in the first paragraph! xD So much passion and drama in the sentence. xD LOL Sorry if that's the case. Tongue Big Grin WC - 408

As soon as she appeared in front of them she new she must've made a mistake. The sudden tension in the air displeased her, deffinately not to her liking. Not a single bit. Staying calm, she heard the fox's words without letting defensiveness and ferosity get in the way of her hearing, making sure her mind was not poisoned by the vengeful feeling of sudden anger. The fox's words hurt, to an extent. She only meant to be kind and social. Maybe I should work on my talking skills. Then I would not be mistaken as being cruel or harsh. I don't want my fellow 'souls members to feel as though I'm demeaning or like I think of myself like a self-centered snob does!

Aura stepped back, keeping her eyes on the fox. Her voice was gentler this time and apologetic. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound that way. I only meant "forest dwellers" as those who live in the forest. Like almost all 'souls do. And that includes living in a shelter built by humans who knows how long ago. Aura smiled. She remembered where she used to live in Washington state. Oh, did she miss that old rackidy place! Snapping out of the mini flashback, she focused her attention onto the black cat. And I know that some animals are very frightened of wolves. And luperci. I only meant to try to make conversation. To be social. Violet eyes reflecting her worry, she gulped. I hope I said everything correctly.

This moment reminded her of when she first met her bestest friend, Lillia. Lillia had always had a strong brick wall between herself and those who she did not know and trust. And the two almost got into a fight when they ran into each other. Not just because they were foolish pups at the time who loved to play and test their parent's limits. Mainly because of the exotic and tense that filled the gap between them. Lillia's speech seemed a rather bit too harsh, even for a young pup her age. And Aura's way to talking seemed to confuse Lillia into thinking that Aura wanted to hurt her! Oh, that day sure was something. A grin slowly formed across her face, all worry lost from her being, replaced by fresh warmth from childhood memories and happiness, knowing that she'd have a better and brighter future ahead of her. Waiting just beyond the horizon.

She THINKS

She WALKS She TALKS

<style>
.sunflow-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sunflow-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sunflow-a01 b {color:#E0B302; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #DFD068;}
.sunflow-a01 {background-color:#FAFFBD; background-image:url(http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5861/avatarar.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; border:1px solid #9A7B01; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#E0B302; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; width:340px; text-align:justify; }
.sunflow-a01-border {width:342px; border:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto; }
.sunflow-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #DFD068; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread