New Heights
[html]

ooc: Naw, passion is great. :]

Seyonne felt like a jerk now. Obviously he was in the wrong here. His fellow tree dweller, the cat, said nothing in response to the wolf's sudden appearance or to his own rudeness. Perhaps the cat felt he should let them work it out, or maybe he was amused. Either way, Seyonne knew he needed to smooth over his mistake. How to do it though? As he thought through what to say the she wolf got a far off look in her eye and smiled. He couldn't help but tilt his head to one side, but said nothing of it. "Sorry for being so rude. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I see now that you were just trying to be nice." He paused, unsure if he should say more. Rather than continue to flounder about apologizing, he went on to a new topic. It was a bad topic though, since he actually didn't like talking about his past. Hopefully they wouldn't ask for more information. They probably would, but oh well.

"I've been in a pack, of sorts, with wolves before so have no fear of you myself. I have to ask though, what is a luperci?" He had never heard the word, not even in passing, and felt foolish to ask someone he barely knew about something that seemed so natural to her. Stumbling, he introduced himself. "I'm Seyonne, by the way." He looked to the cat, then back to the she wolf, acknowledging both of them in an effort to be polite since he had messed up before. Perhaps his politeness would make up for his ignorance as well. This new land was strange. By far the weirdest part for him was the lack of other foxes. In his old home there must have been fifty or more foxes. There were wolves in his old home as well as here, but he had yet to hear any mention luperci. He also hadn't stuck around long enough to hear them speak much of anything though. He liked his solitude and hadn't bothered socializing with anything but the birds since he had arrived in the forest about a week ago. Today was certainly exciting.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread