Building piece by piece
[html]

OOC: Image © Jacoby, Coding © Sie; 380 words

When he was questioned the coyote child nodded his head. "I unerstans." Though he didn't speak it all that well. There were just words he couldn't quite get his tongue around because of his accent. He could at least understand and speak it to a degree, as long as grammar and exact pronunciation wasn't taken into account. Those there he didn't do so well but he tried at least. He tried to make himself understood. That was all anyone could really expect or ask of him, wasn't it? At least the language barrier wasn't completely there. It just took some picking apart of his English to have it understood.

"I says I fines Blitzen heres and we visits." He began translating what he had said before, trying to make it so that the other understood him. "Dis Blitzen." Once again he pointed to the reindeer and introduced him once again. And of course after that he just had to point to the hammer once again. "Was dat? Was do?" And with that he had pretty much translated all that he had spoken before. It wasn't the very best of translation job but it was what he could manage. It wasn't like anyone had ever sat down with him to correct him But then again with his accent, not to mention the way his attention skipped, that would be a hard task to even undertake.

"Blitzen likes berries." Finally, it was one statement that should be easily understood for it had come out correctly. "Yous knows weres berries ares? Cause Blitzen likes dem an we fines heres before but I no fines agains and we looks but no fines." Of course that victory was short lived as he continued to speak. Somewhere in these trees there had been a berry bush from which the berries had been gathered and used to lure Blitzen back to Inferni with him. Izaak had already been on a trip for them before and couldn't find them, then again he hadn't been the one to find them the first time so he really had no idea where to look. Still, he wanted to find some to give to Blitzen as a treat for being such a good boy and following without having to be asked to.

<style>
.Izaakhurp .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.Izaakhurp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Izaakhurp b {color:#de2508; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Izaakhurp i {color:#de2508; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Izaakhurp {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... punkin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:340px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.Izaakhurp-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread