put your hands into the fire.
Sorry, did not mean to keep you waiting

Pendzez gazed around him as the fire of the bon burned. He had seen some of his peers, in which he had met on particular occasions, however, the others he was yet to socialize and talk with. He was quick to notice on how Geneva came, coming within inches of the white male. She had stayed close to him for a brief moment, her shoulder connecting with his, in some form of comfort. It was obvious that his family was absent from this meeting, Xeris and Xion being far away and his sons doing something else. The only thing he gave in return was a smile, his heart warming up from the comforting friendship he had with her. A brief moment, he moved away.

He remained silent as the one-eyed leader spoke. Obviously, he still had his gruffness, which was common to himself and some of the other members who have spoken with the leader before. He had heard that he was to tell a story in regards to his butterflies after Addison gave her story. He had his doubts. Would they understand or would they mock him? A story about butterflies and they mean, some would think he would be mad. Yet, Jefferson asked, so he shall talk.

He had listened carefully to Addison's story. It was almost sad as he listened on. The only thing he didn't really agree with was her mother not really paying attention to the younger sibling. That was part of how the story was sad to him. She had finished, now it was the white male's turn. With a brief sigh, he lifted his head up.

"My story starts far away. My parents were travelers, but were born in this area a time before it became Phoenix Valley. They both traveled far to a Tundra, somewhere in the north. They were seeking refuge from a blizzard. Luckily, a pack of wolves were kind enough to give them lodging. My mother was pregnant at the time. That night, she gave birth to me. I was an only child, which was rare in wolves. When I was born, I had a white, pure as snow. Now, the pack, they had a belief that a wolf born with a pure white pelt was gonna be a king of all the spirits both in life and the afterlife. The Spirit of Light They also believed that the butterflies are actually the spirits themselves. What the pack did was, they blessed me, and bestowed me with four guardian spirits. Love, Might, Peace, and Anger. Ever since then, they have been with me, and continue to be even in the afterlife." He finished with another sigh, turning to Noah for his story.

Messages In This Thread