put your hands into the fire.
[html]

WC:500+ <3

The silver Sawtooth sat there at his spot watching the few last member come in, the male could smell her the female that helped him get into the lands, he turned his head to her with a small hint of a smile as he dipped his head to her. It was rather nice to have someone to call a friend in these lands. He was hoping with time he would be lucky enough to say that he was able to find more friends in the land. He turned his bi-colored blue eyes to the leader as he snapped out his orders. He wanted everyone to tell a story.
And so it started, the cinnamon female with eyes like his mother’s started the story; with in the first few lines of her story he knew that she was blood to him. Her mother was his half sister. It was sad that another member of the bloodline had allowed a child to slip out of there life. Noah knew that he wanted a family, a wonderful mate, great children almost how his brother Jazper has. The silver male watched as she finished her tale and then started the white male told his tale, Noah wanted to duck out and not tell anyone what happened to him. But it wouldn’t be fair; he knew that Adoina could tell everyone what he said. The male took in a deep breath as he looked to her with a panic look in his good blue eye, his soft light blue eye twitched like it was quickly trying to find something. He looked out to the fire, and then lowered his head down. To know muh..muh..my story of h..h..how I got this wu..wh.way is to know mu..muh sotry. I was bu..bo..born in Bleeding S..s..souls before the fu..fu..fire that brought us tu..tu..to these lands. My mom Deuce an…an..and my dad Lucifer l..l..loved each other then. “ The male sighed he wanted to snarl and rip apart his father for what he allowed him-self to come. He looked back to the fire as he was pushing play on a tape player the images and as if they were right there he could see them playing out. His whole life story right there in front of him and there wasn’t a damn thing he could do to change it. ”After time tu..tuh..They grew apart. Mom found lo..lo..love in other’s Duh..duh..Dad found love in d..duh..Drugs and booze. She re..re..returned to him after suh..so..Some years. Not sure why. Hu..hu..he raped her auh..auh..and beat her, she allowed h..hu..him and the pack le..le..leader to do tuh..tuh..the same. I got her fre…free…freedom and left, loo..luuh..looking for a new luh..li..life and a fresh start.” He closed his eyes with a sigh and opened them back up to the fire and the images that he saw in his eye were gone. He hated having to tell everyone how he got to that point there he was beaten and beaten day in a out for no better reason then a laugh. The Sawtooth male looked over to the grey child, unsure of what he was going to tell. After all everyone had a tale to tell it was a matter of what though.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread