put your hands into the fire.
[html]

Her eyes looked fondly over the stuttering brute, then she focused all her attention over to Jefferson, who had scooped up Pripyat like a potato. It was amusing how he handled his son, and she could tell there was much love there. She thought how the mother had to feel about having such a family. There was strength and prosperity all around them. Her ears went back when stories began to form, nervousness formed within her and she unconsciously tucked her tail between her legs while she counted down the seconds till it was her turn. When it came to Noah she could sense his nervousness and frustration. She gently nudged him, "Don't worry...you're fine." She said in hopes to encourage him, already she could see improvement in him, it seemed he could speak several words without stuttering. It was his story that shocked her, but now she understood him better. Did his father and the alpha beat him too? How terrible it had to have been...and she thought her life was bad, it seemed everyone had their fair share of bad times. It was when Noah was over that she suddenly realized it was her turn.

Her eyes widened like saucers as she looked around then her ears went back, so back that it looked like she had none at all. She gulped hard feeling like a rabbit among all these wolves, "..well..I came from the country over the sea..back in the reign of humans it was called Europe...I'm as most can tell not full wolf..but my father was..." She suddenly shrunk down not understanding where she was going, "I--uh, I really don't have a story..I just came here..and found P.V. ....that is it for me.." She didn't feel comfortable adding to the sad stories. Granted hers were no different than most here, really a lot like Noah's, but take Lucifer and his mother put them together and that was her mother. At least she had her father...till her step-mom came into the picture...so, yeah that was her life, her life she wouldn't share. Perhaps it wasn't good for her to suppress all this hardship of hers, but she would never want to burden anyone with her problems, her problems were hers, no one else's.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread