put your hands into the fire.
[html]

Squee! I love post contests! <3

Rendall approached the clearing in what seemed liek ages. The familiar air about the place was comforting to her. She heard Jefferson and Geneva but some other voices, or lack there of, was new to her. Ren entered and sat quietly by the fire as she listened to the patriarch speak to two wolves younger than her. She smiled happily at his words. "This place is home to many. Especially wandering souls like me and you" She smiled happily at the wolfess who didnt seem full wolf but it was Rendall's favorite sport to meet new people and jumped at any chance she got.

"Do forgive my intrusion. My name is Rendall. I'm.....returning home from some past travels. I was raised mostly here in the Vally, though my backround story is..." She paused at the thought of Avery and her missing pack......"To be discussed another time." She grinned at everyone and gave a knowing look at Geneva and Jefferson. Accross the fire she smile at Pendzez and wagged her tail happily. Glad to see some familiar faces amongst the crowd.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread