Under a Dark Cloudy Sky
[html]

WC: 446 OOC: WOO! xD Amazing post! Hope you like it!

Today was a brisk, cold day with refreshing rain hitting the trees and snowflakes falling gently to the ground, twirling and spinning as they landed onto the slush that formed on the forest floor. Aurora had once again decided to get to know her land much better than before and was exploring, this time going off to find out what the new pack she had heard about was all about. Maybe I could tell Vigilante what this pack is like. If the King hasn't gone off to explore this territory already. Would be nice to speak with him anyways. The white beauty with silver smiled to herself at this thought. I'd like to get to know the other important members of the pack. I should do some research when I get back.

And then she smelled it. The border of the Cercatori D'Arte pack's territory. This was it. Where her journey had to stop unless she wanted a war to start between the D'Artes and the Miracles. That would be a nightmare. Violet eyes scanned the horizon as she sat down near the border, taking it all in. She had heard that there weren't many to this new pack, so of course the territory couldn't have been too big, knowing from past experience. The view seemed nice. Miss. Cresent wondered if there were any single males in the pack. Aura!!! You can only mate within your OWN pack. Right? Pushing those unhappy thoughts aside, Aura sat her head down on her paws, now laying down near the border. I hope I'll be able to talk to someone here. Most likely the Alpha, of course. They deserve a good warm welcome from one of their distant neighbors. She chuckled to herself. Too bad I didn't bring anything, though. Maybe I will next time. The black leather pack on her back only held some clothing for Optime form and a dagger. Not much she could use for a present.

Her ears perked up as she heard someone walking towards her. Could it be? Could it really be true? Emotions on high and excitement ecstatic, she jumped up and turned quickly to see who it was. Then, everything in her died. A CHIPMUNK! SERIOUSLY!! The tiny cute chipmunk stared up at her and blinked. Aura growled at the poor thing and it ran for it's life, back towards where it came from. Groaning, she walked in a circle then laid down once more. Gee, that was marvelous.

Again her ears picked up something...or someone...coming towards her. She rolled her eyes. Not again. Aura turned to see what she had heard this time.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread