Under a Dark Cloudy Sky
[html]

OOC: just pm me if you think this is done i can archive it <3

He watched her as they moved to the clearing of his lands, happy with her reaction to the whole scene, of course there was more to see, and he was sure he’d like the view just as much, though he was distracted by her words first about her pack which she had joined around the same time he’d established Certatori D’ Arte, and then he heard her mention that he was a good leader and he couldn’t help but blush. It made him happy that he was recognized though she still knew little of how his pack was run, but it did make him a happy wolf, though that elation soon died when she mentioned how late it was getting. It seemed that their excursion wouldn’t last much longer.

I see, well it really was a pleasure meeting you Aurora, I hope you come visit again, maybe next time we can perform something for you.

He said, taking her extended hand, he was not one for handshakes but those who did he would respect their wish and it wasn’t going to kill him to shake a hand, he was use to bowing and such, but these were changing times in changing areas.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread