Bathing Au Natural
[html]

WC: 314 {3 points}

Sepirah was so glad to see that she could join her fellow pack mate in some relaxation. She dipped her front paw in the water and almost jumped from the heat of the water. This was perfect. The dark princess closed her eyes and began to shift into her optime form. Her bones cracked as her body grew taller, but not by much. Being a jackal, she was naturally shorter than most of the members of the pack. Her hair grew out and the jackal stood on her back feet. She took the hair band she wore on her arm and tied her hair up before turning back to the pool. She slowly made her way in and swam around a bit. She felt just like a pup again and swam to the male’s side. A smiled crossed her face as she sat in the water.

Her attention turned to her guest and the way he addressed her in particular. She was not able to understand what he said besides the greeting considering it sounded like ‘hello’. She leaned her head back a bit, but kept her golden gaze on the coyote. ”I’m sorry but I wasn’t able to understand what you said. What language are you speaking?” She moved her head back up and felt her tail wagging under the water. She was so happy to be warmed up as well as spending some time with her pack mate.

Sepirah looked over the coyote a bit more into detail. He bore a golden hue with gray all along his back. He didn’t look to bad and she then watched him splashing in the water, but more towards what he was splashing at. It was a white reindeer who kept trying to dodge the splashes. The dark princess watched and folded her ears down. ”I don’t think he likes it when you do that.”

<style>
.sepi-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sepi-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sepi-b02 b {color:#19180A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sepi-b02 {background-color:#4C492D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/sepigift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A8A369; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8A369; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepi-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread