Bathing Au Natural
[html]

WC: 315 {3 points}

Sepirah continued to swim around for a little longer before she moved back towards the shore to where she could sit in the water but have most of her body still in the water and escaping from the cold. Her hair and fur was soaked from head to toe but she didn’t really care much. She could feel the cool breeze against her head so she dipped the lower part of her head back into the water. She began to make some bubbles with her mouth and smirked under water. It seemed the male was having some fun of his own. She waited to let him have his fun before she made another move.

Sepirah was instantly interested in the language he spoke of. German sounded very interesting and the accent was nice as well. As much as she wanted to learn about this language, she didn’t want to burden the male with teaching her how to speak it. He seemed about her age so she didn’t want to ruin his fun. Perhaps there was someone else I the pack who could teach her how to speak it. Seeing as this male was still young, surely he had family who lived here, so surely there was another pack wizard who would be willing to become her german teacher, that is if she continued to persue in learning the language. At this point it was just an idea. It was not set in stone.

Sepirah watched the boy go back to playing with his companion and she went back to swimming around. She then paused and realized that she didn’t even know the male’s name. She moved back over to him and smiled. ”You never did tell me your name. Mine is Sepirah Lykoi.” Her white hair floated on the surface of the water as she waited for the coyote to say his name to her.

<style>
.sepi-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sepi-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sepi-b02 b {color:#19180A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sepi-b02 {background-color:#4C492D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... pigift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A8A369; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8A369; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sepi-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread