More than you can "bear".
[html]

ooc:

"Of course we do, you are our friend.." Those words radiated through her like the first warm sunlight of spring. The smile on her cream-colored muzzle never faded, and her muscles stopped tensing up. Though she was on new pack territory, her two great friends - both leaders, now - welcome her with open paws. If that wasn't friendship, Malachi wasn't sure what was.

She looked to Shaw at his question, then to Skye, who also wanted to know what brought her to this place. And truly.. Mala wasn't all too sure, either. Her lips pressed together in thought, and she rolled her body to a sitting position, just as a smudge of drool hit the ground. Mala's claw scratched her belly idly, looking from one friend to the other. "I.. I'm not quite sure," she stammered, then felt a cool wind pick up and ruffle through her enormous body. Even she had to shiver despite the winter fat she was building up. Her nostrils flared as she glanced up at the morning sky. "But winter is almost here--" Malachi could never understand why she felt so slow, and lazy, and tired around this season. Even when she was younger, she did her best to stay up and push sleep from her mind and her system. But it always came. Always.

Her head cocked a little sideways as her gaze focused on the two wolves again. "And.. I think I'm going to need to find someplace to stay, soon, until spring." She gave a genuine smile. "Would either of you know where there's a warm, empty, and mostly dry cave to stay in?" Mala always had her runs of bad luck in finding places, but she knew she would need to find a shelter soon. Last winter was awful, so she promised herself to plan ahead and find a den early. Of course, the creature was going to do her best and not have to sleep - though she would need something else to do, someone else to talk to.. anything at all to keep her busy.

<style>
.malasnow p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.malasnow b {color:#713004;}
.malasnow-text {margin:15px 5px 15px 15px; padding:3px; color:#122242; width:330px; height:190px; overflow: auto; background-color:#c2d2ee; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.malasnow {width:451px; height:270px; margin:0 auto; background-image:url(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4972/m ... lesnow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 1px 0px; font-family: baskerville old face, sans-serif; font-size:15.5px; line-height:16px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 1px #060914; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border: 1px solid #000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread