More than you can "bear".
[html]

Shawchert waited as the wolf-bear thought about what had made her come into this area. He was a patient wolf and knew when to let an animal think because sure enough she answered, although not the answer he wanted… but then again, what kind of answer did he want, she wasn’t coming to visit him because she didn’t know that he lived here!

Well your feet must have been telling you that friends are here then.

Shawchert said quietly. He had to think at her request for a cave, he knew there were caves in the forests, though he wasn’t sure himself if they were big enough for a bear, he could tell she was getting ready for winter, but did she know that wolve’s stayed awake all winter while the bears slept the nights and days away? He didn’t want to ask or explain his question neither.

I’m afraid I know of no caves here myself, but I have not done all the exploring I could do.

Shawchert said, with a hopefully glint in his voice. He was sure that the bear would find something even if Skye didn’t know, though she’d probably had a bit more time finding something that might accomidate the bare, he wasn’t sure though.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread