optimum outlandish
[html]

3 Points OOC: Ugh fail post :/

Not everyone can… or should be

Was Shawchert’s response to Jefferson’s comment. He was one of those who could tell that Jefferson wasn’t that type of wolf, and if someone didn’t see that then he was sure they were blind. He was making sure that he would stand strong in his pack grounds, and he knew what Jefferson was doing, but he wasn’t going to set up a challenge of intimidation. Shawchert was tall but by far he was too sweet a character to be such a thing. He would however ignore much of the intimidation. He was quite sure that Jefferson was a great warrior, but not to the expense of war between packs, though Shawchert had no doubt the longest established pack would win, but it seemed that Jefferson was far from making any sort of war against them.

Dreamers huh? Well some of us do that, other’s are probably living in a dream I think.

Shawchert chuckled thinking of his own misfit of a group. He loved it though, and he wouldn’t change it for the world. It would make his family terribly upset to see what he’d started.

Well only a little, I’ve been to Cour des miracles, and know a little bit about them from one of their members, they told me a little about Crimson dreams, I’ve met a few from Dahlia, though I still know very little from there. I’ve been close to AniWaya but still know of little about it. And Inferni… well I learned just to steer clear of there for now. You have added on another pack for me to know, I’m afraid I’ve never run into your packlands yet. I’m not so sure I know of any packs, I’m slightly behind I’m afraid, with new members coming here, and setting up for winter and all, it’s been awefully busy.

Shaw said, he was hinting at his need/want to learn about the packs, not to mention, learn more about the warrior of a wolf in front of him. He still had plans for presenting them all with a peace offering, and it would have been best if he offered something they enjoyed rather than something they didn’t.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread