optimum outlandish
[html]

"You will not see much of me come winter," the brute said flatly. He was not the youth he had once been, the youth he could not remember being. While the man was not exactly old just yet, he quietly envied those still possessing the full spark of life, a spark he once again could not remember maintaining himself. Jefferson had lost far more than his memory from whatever altercation had resulted in his throbbing head upon waking that first time: Not only had he lost his eye, somehow, but the gimp had lost his entire childhood as well. As far as he was concerned, he was simply born into the body he now had and given an unsaid duty to compensate for the sins of his past life. He cleared his throat. "The cold is hard on me, but should you need us, come find us. Phoenix Valley and AniWaya are allianced, but we are not fighters. We will not fight for your cause, but we'll aid you if you're in trouble."

"Inferni has been more dangerous in the past," he continued. "Their ways are complicated, so don't fuck around with them. Their leaders are not as far gone as most seem to think, however." His pack and Inferni had multiple collisions in the past—including combat between he and Gabriel on Valley borders—but the clan had since settled and silenced for quite some time. He had a quiet respect for Kaena, one that he would not openly voice, only because of their similarities and experiences. "The rest are safe, as far as I know. My son lives in Cour des Miracles and my nephew runs Dahlia de Mai, but that's all I know about them. Most of us just keep to ourselves, but that doesn't mean you have to." Hell, if anyone suggested a pact between them all somehow, the cyclops might've jumped on that. There was no need for so much distaste between packs.

<style>
.jefferson p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefferson b {color:#9E8054; font-style: bold; font-size:12px; }
.jefferson {font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f190c; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; width:368px; background-color:#ECD09E; border:1px solid #F5EDD6; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... rhands.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:275px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread