optimum outlandish
[html]

OOC: <3

Shawchert was quite sympathetic to the wolf before him. Even he would have troubles traveling around the lands come wintertime, but that wouldn’t stop him, though each wolf was different and Shaw could understand that the one eyed wolf in front of him rather stayed at home.

I am very thankful, you have my word that we are not here to cause any such trouble ourselves. In fact we hope to stay neutral when it comes down to it. Hopefully in the long run there will be no disagreements that would cause suck brutality.

He said, and kept his ears sharp as the wolf spoke about Inferni, he nodded, that was all he could do, he knew what Jefferson meant as he’d run into one of the coyote’s that lived there and was lucky to get away with a few scrapes, though he had met one other from there that had been the complete opposite, he was learning to steer clear of there, but it seemed he still had a chance to make up with the pack leaders from there.

Well I’ve had a plan to set up some traveling festivities once we are settled and set for such a thing, with permission to enter packlands first of course

Shawchert said, adding the last part in hastily knowing every single leader was territorial, no matter if they are peaceful or not, and he would always let the leaders know beforehand if something were to happen, and get their permission before actually doing the act.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread