Quote the Raven Nevermore
[html]

Wanna finish this up soon?

Blue eyes watched the younger male with interest as he assessed the weapons. For a moment he just smirked before letting him continue before asking for the broadsword. His paws fit much more nicely along the hand grip of the blade. A deft hand worked it around in a swirl as he showed off his ability to wield a two handed sword with one hand. His free hand grabbed it’s twin to show him exactly how he wielded his two swords.

“Broadswords are either weapons of power, or if you’re strong enough can be used as bigger versions of regular one handed swords. You lose a bit of striking power but you adopt a style that lends it to slashing and creative parries. Up until now this was the best design I could use, now that I’ve perfected a curved blade, I’m considering making myself two unique swords to fit my fighting style better. But the curved blade can be used as a weapon of power but never that great at stabbing. It’s power comes in it’s ability to slice. This curved blade if I can sharpen it correctly, in the right hands could lop off someone’s head in one strike. If that isn’t a power move I don’t know what is young Saul”

He patted the youngsters shoulder with a grin, Saluce didn’t have anything in his shop except wood to demonstrate and that was being saved for other purposes so he’d have to take him on faith. His form then moved to put his two broadswords back up before returning to ask for Layla’s sword. It was close to being finished he just had to figure out how to adorn it and make the scabbard for it. Which ironically was giving him problems since he was trying to figure out how to make a curved housing for it, one of the many reasons it had taken him awhile to make the blade.

“Help me organize and put things away, after we are done I’ll show you a few simple grips to practice with handling your dagger. “Then his frame started working on finding homes for all the items that littered his work bench and tables. Saluce didn’t have much storage space yet and after finishing Layla’s sword he’d have to make some cabinets.

<style type="text/css">
.salucefoundry b {font-weight:bold; color:#F74D1C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.salucefoundry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.salucefoundry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.salucefoundry {margin:0 auto; width:322px; background-color:#150802; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... undry1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0E0A01; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7E280A; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread