[M][p] innovation dnd
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kepunk.png); background-color:#00271e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC: I'm extremely sorry on the wait for this. and i hope you don't mind the slight pp of him helping her up on her feet <3
Here we go again,
I kinda wanna be more than friends..

A quick inhale of the joint, and the woman would go on to talk to him. She would say something about the spider that had scared her, and how beastly it was. Daisuke moved over to take a look at this spider himself, and did notice that it was indeed, a big spider. Daisuke wouldn't have gotten scared like she had done, for he wasn't concerned about bugs too much, but he did understand where she was coming from he guessed. He smiled at her though, pierced lips formed in a large grin across his face. His eyes had moved from the spider back onto the woman. I do have to say that spider is one of the biggest mofos I've ever seen. You had a right to be frightened by him and his size. Daisuke spoke, giggling softly as he exhaled the smoke over in the spider's direction, making the spider flinch a little bit and probably wonder where the smoke was coming from if he hadn't been looking at the golden beast.

The woman would then go on to introduce herself. Daisuke briefly wondered why she was not on guard because of his trespassing in the territory. He was a wolven, and he was a loner, but little did the Dahlians realize, but Daisuke was not on their side. He might have been their species, but what they did to the 'yotes was unjust, and Daisuke had taken the side of the 'yote immediately after hearing about what happened. Daisuke even threatened to kill a Dahlian in case Snake got hurt and couldn't defend himself. This was his whole reasoning for keeping his den close as possible to Inferni borders since he was not welcomed there since he was a wolf. In fact, most of his scars had been from the pissed of 'yotes. The woman would accept his offer of his hand with her own padded hand, and he helped her to her feet so that she would be able to be eye level with him, or that was, if he was not so much taller than she. Daisuke would let his eyes wander over her body though, when she had gotten to her feet, and as his eyes ran over her curved figure, he noticed that she was hurt long ago on her right leg. Daisuke immediately bit his bottom lip and looked at the long scar that hugged her leg. It was absolutely sexy to him. It took everything in him not to reach out and touch it. He swallowed hard before he sharply inhaled oxygen into his lungs and then he had exhaled and then took the joint back to his mouth. He inhaled the smoke from the marijuana before he had held it in for about thirty seconds or so and then he let it come from his nostrils on the way back into the atmosphere.

He was already high, and getting higher at this point in time, and the woman was becoming more and more irresistible to touch as the moments flew by. He just wanted a quick little feel of that scar...Just a touch, a feel of it. He was finally able to peel his eyes away from it and look back into her amber eyes. You have a beautifuls name Lady Astryd. the man had complimented the woman, wide grin on his maw still, unfaltering in the slightest before his eyes had traveled back down to that scar. Daisuke's tail wiggled softly behind him before he looked at the joint that he had in his hand. Oh, how rude of me. Would you like some? the man would ask and hold out the joint to her.

Here we are again,
I can feel the chemicals kicking in..

[/html]

Messages In This Thread