If I wanted silence; I'd whisper.
[html]

I assume we can start another thread continuing from this; with the whole gang involved. o:

Test test test.

Range gave a quick nod and walked off in the direction of Gideon's home. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around, darting off to pick up the cottontailed hare in his mouth and then retracing his steps. His eyes glanced down sadly at the creature every so often, feeling sorry for the old brute.

After a few rushed steps, he was out of the forest. After giving one more glance back at Nayru, and motioning for her to follow, he trotted off towards Gideon's hut.

<style type="text/css">
.rangefield .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:13px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.rangefield .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:13px; padding:8px; color:#431e0f}
.rangefield b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#b6e45d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rangefield {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#8da7d2; background-image:url(http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3025/rangebot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: sylfaen, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread