Autumn Excitement
[html]

WC - 354 words (3 pts)

Aurora's violet/lavender eyes shone with intelligence and happiness. It was nice to see him again. And it was nice to speak to someone who was so young and innocent. Oh, how she wished she was his age again. Although, Aura did have to say, she did love being an adult now. It suited her, she believed. Now I can finally take on the responsibilities that I held when I was a little older than Kam. Pushing her negativity and a faint half-smile aside into the unknown, she forced a smile and watched the small boy. She deffinately did enjoy his company.

The white coated female saw pride bleeding out of his eyes and other features. But that was replaced with great annoyance when she mentioned the leaf. After listening to him speak, Aura decided to not bring the leaf up again. Well, that is not good, Kam! That leaf should be ashamed of itself! She studied the puppy. Besides that, how have you been! It has been some time since we last saw each other. Have you grown, by chance? The wolfess hoped her last question would bring back that pride that suited him well. The sun faintly let some of it's light through the trees to hit their coats. Hers sparkled like a hill of snow, glamourously long and silky.

And how is your friend, Niro? When her and Niro first met, he had a broken leg with a crutch for extra support. Gosh, I hope he's alright. Tilting her head, one ear flopping to the side, she waited patiently for an answer with a smile on her muzzle, if that's what you could call it. The leaves under her paws were wet, which greatly came to her disliking. Aurora remembered when she experienced her first fall. The wet leaves stuck to her paws and she thought she would never get them off. Then there was the mud. But looking back at the fading memory, which she thought of at the time as a complete dissaster, was now a great story to laugh at. Should she tell Kambujiya this tale of hers?

She THINKS

She WALKS She TALKS

<style>
.sunflow-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sunflow-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sunflow-a01 b {color:#E0B302; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #DFD068;}
.sunflow-a01 {background-color:#FAFFBD; background-image:url(http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5861/avatarar.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; border:1px solid #9A7B01; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#E0B302; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; width:340px; text-align:justify; }
.sunflow-a01-border {width:342px; border:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto; }
.sunflow-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #DFD068; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread