And the World kept Turning
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

She watched as the male began to become very upset with her, she really didn't mean to...upset him. She was just being honest. Her ears went back and her cheeks felt the heat of embarrassment and her breath got caught in her throat. Ears went back and her tail went between her legs, her eyes widened as her brows lowered into a sorrow filled expression. "I--I'm sorry..I really didn't--I felt you watching and staring at me was rude.." He began to explain, then she found herself bowing her head down like a punished puppy. Still..he wasn't there anymore, things are different here. She wouldn't speak up and say that, instead she remained quiet and withdrawn now. She never wanted to come off like that. Her father taught her better, and yet still, she was right...

He didn't let up on her and she took a step back finding herself not having much more room, the wall was just one more step back. Now she felt like she was trapped, and he was obviously stronger than her, and she wasn't the most agile in this form. There was no time to shift for safety. Her eyes kept low and away from his while her ears remained back, "...sorry.." she whispered nearly under her breath. She no longer felt courageous, or righteous for that matter. It was rare she stuck up for herself, or spoke up, and now she remembered why.[/B]

[/html]

Messages In This Thread